Hello fellow Marshmellows! I wanted to share with you some good news!
I was nominated by LostLara who is also a wonderful blogger and an inspiration!
1) Write A Short Post About Your Favourite Blogger (That’s Not Your Own):
I have many wonderful blogs that I love and read, so many great ideas and treasures I have discovered from reading other blogs, but my favourite blogger (no it’s not because she nominated me or because she is a friend) is in fact Lost Lara – Lara is actually someone I know and I have enjoyed seeing her writing and where she is in the world, she was a fellow roller derby player from my league, I follow her travels to see where she is and her writing style is very beautiful and brings the post’s alive. She is an inspiration and deserves the recognition and the awards that she has received. LostLara is a brave blogger who writes things that are on the controversial side, but is witty in her ways and also very respectful of where she is and what she writes. LostLara writes with great meaning and passion.
My personal favourite blog of hers is: The Catacombs of Paris; because this is a place I would love to visit and Lara really brings this place a live (pun not intended, but hey I laughed). I look forward to reading more of her post’s and so should you, really do check her out.
2) Write Ten Random Facts Abou You:
1. I play roller derby, I have been playing for 6 years now and my roller derby name is BioShockher after my one of my favourite video games
2. I have the cutest cat in the world named Coco (absolute crazy cat lady)
3. When I was a kid, I thought I was a dinosaur and began eating leaves off of trees at school.
4. Also when I was a kid I would fight anyone that would tell me Santa isn’t really, and we all know Santa is okay.
5. I am going back to the USA for the fourth time this year, I really need to start going to other places, but I can’t wait to have my 25th at Disney World!
6. I am writing a script for a television show – hopefully it will be picked up one day.
7. I love video games – currently play Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Remix
8. My favourite books are the Harry Potter books and the house I am in is Slytherin.
9. My life revolves around Simpsons quotes – I basically quote that show everyday of my life.
10. I am afraid of the dark
3) Answer the 10 Questions from your Nominee
1. If I gave you an elephant, where would you hide it?
In a park? My house is too tiny, but there is some bush lands near me.
2. How many hats do you have in your house?
Maybe about 5? I am not much of a hat person, but my favourite is my Marvin Martian hat from Warner Brother’s Movie World and my Pompey Chic hat from my parents that they brought back for me from England
3. What question do you hate to answer, other than this one?
“So why do you want this job?” I hate that question in job interviews, I want to be paid and support my life, why else???
4. What’s the best way to start a conversation when travelling, keeping in mind your answer to Question 3?
“Where have you travelled to?” I love asking that question, I always want to know where people have been and I follow it up with “What was it like?” to get future ideas and such.
5. What is your favourite word at the moment?
Mediocre – which is me.
6. What punctuation mark best describes you?
A Semi-colon ; because I have so much more to say and do.
7. What quote or travel advice do you hear all the time, but think is total BS?
“Only go where the tourist go because that’s where the best things are”, total, lie, I love finding other treasures where it isn’t the typical touristy place, I want to go where the locals go.
8. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
I have been doing my family tree and I found some pictures of my great great grandparents and such, I have been finding so much.
9. Where is the worst smelling place you’ve ever been?
Beijing, China, I almost threw up at one point, loved the place, but some places just smelt.
10. Let us assume there are two boxes on a table. In one box, there is a relatively normal turtle; in the other, Adolph Hitler’s skull. You have to select one of these items for your home. If you select the turtle, you can’t give it away and you have to keep it alive for two years; if either of these requirements are not met, you will be fined $999. If you select Hitler’s skull, you are required to display it in a semi-prominent location in your living room for the same amount of time, although you will be paid a stipend of $120 per month for doing so. Display of the skull must be apolitical. Which option do you select?
Easy, turtles! I like turtles and I have managed to keep my cat a live for 17 years.
4) Nominate 5 -11 Bloggers who have less than 200 Followers:
Please don’t be offended if you have way more, but I nominate these people:
1. Travelling Through Wonderland: travellingthroughwonderland.com
2. Ponderlust: Ponderlust Natalie
3. Through Open Lense: https://throughopenlens.com/
4. The World as I See it: Ladys Travel Blog
5. Asian Backpacker: https://asianbackpacker.wordpress.com/
5) 10 Questions for my Nominees to Answer:
1. Choose between; whenever you sneeze, you turn into a duck for 45 minutes or when you eat something it’s bland, no matter what it is, everything will be bland.
2. If you could move to any country, forget money and such, if you could live in any country, where would it be?
3. Weirdest place you have visited?
4. What did you want to be when you were a child? (e.g. teacher, doctor, etc)
5. Best travel advice or quote that sticks with you?
6. You can travel to one more place in the world, and once you are there, you are stuck there forever, where would it be?
7. Which animal would you like to be your travel sidekick? (It can be exotic or mythical)
8. If you could design your own music festival, who would headline?
9. Weirdest food you have eaten while travelling?
10. Recommend your favourite city and why?
Thank you for reading! Here is a weird statue I found in Japan Town in San Francisco.